ANGEL


So, as every student I was also excited for fresher’s party. I want to really thank the person who came with the idea of fresher’s to add some joy in the student lives.

I was taking the lecture when a mail in my mail box arrived , invitation of fresher’s party to be held on 15 September 2021 with a masquerade theme everyone was blushing after reading that .in the last paragraph of the mail there was  a contest for Mr. and miss fresher and  I decided to take the part in the very first round participants needed to submit a short video with a brief introduction and I somehow managed to get some time to prepare the video from my hectic schedule and I send it to the given link in the invitation. I was excitedly waiting for the result of that round but there was no notification till 14th September and after losing the hope for next round I slept. In the morning when I woke up I put my fine on charging and suddenly a wasp notification ran through my mobile screen “you are added in the fresher’s group” and yippee I felt so happy. On the same day I went to the college for classes and in the lunch time all the selected participants were called up by the seniors for training of ramp walk that I have never done before .after looking all the talented selected participants I was feeling nervous whether I will be able to compete with them but I thought ok I will enjoy the participation no need to think about the results now. After the training I came to my home and took two hours to get ready it is the longest time I have taken in my whole life to get ready because I have never been so conscious about my looks and makeup. Wearing long glittery, shining sky-blue gown I carried a glittery golden pair of flat heels to look gorgeous in the ramp walk and reached the given venue but when I was standing at the backstage everyone was getting ready for the next round of fresher’s, my so called beautiful heel which going to be my companion in the ramp walk broke down and alas! What will I do now, should I tell the coordinator about it, should I go on stage barefoot, what will I do now , all these questions caught up my mind and I was totally blank. But in a few seconds my eyes were caught up by the heels of a girl named “Parul Malpani” her heels were open from behind so I assumed that they will fit me and I asked her to help me with her heels for ramp walk and she is such a great soul that she agreed to help me wholeheartedly and because of her I cleared every round from ramp walk, talent round to last situation round. But I will not exaggerate those rounds because my only purpose to write this blog is fulfilled I just wanted to introduce my angel who helped me without expecting anything in return.

My life is full of these types of small tragedies and god always sends some angel to help me out this time it was Parul my  angel and evryone needs to know who the real winner is .

Thank you Parul.

Comments

  1. It was all your hardwork that paid off to you. You are such a nice person. Congratulations for becoming Miss Fresher🤩🤩🤩.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man-made dilemma

Praise the praiseworthy